Monday, January 14, 2008

Need new VISAS

TA has not miraculously appeared so our application for new visas went out on Friday. We now wait to see when TA will come and hope to travel around February 14th. That's only 4 1/2 wks away! And to think I originally didn't want to "wait" to go until Jan 10th - LAST WEEK! Boy, is God teaching me to "let go" with this long wait. Counting it all joy (Jms 1:2) has also been a hard one throughout this ordeal. But God has promised to "work all things out for good to those who love Him." This loooooong drawn out wait is an opportunity for joy in my life. Unfortunately, I haven't LET it be joy. It is such a hard thing to watch those who's dossiers went to China 2 mths after ours and realize they are pending travel already. But I still must CHOSE to "let patience have it's perfect work" to mature me day by day. So here's to maturity! I just need to KEEP chosing to all it to "have it's perfect work" and not reclaim it!

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

Mary

No comments: